Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An entry on low motivation.

I was in one of my low-motivation periods and a friend sent me a link to a podcast about these webcomic artists/ cartoonists who have a weekly talk. This particular one called "Time Management" (Episode 21), got me through a very tough time. I recommend it to any artist... especially animators.

It has to do with motivation, time management, artists, dealing with life, success, failures, things to expect, and even what type of wife to get if you're living the life of a struggling hardcore artist.


Funny, light-hearted, honest, touching, and so awesome.

4 comments:

Andrew Perez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Perez said...

Don't worry, Ashley you'll be able to do it!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiona Tyler said...

Oh Ashley, you'll always be my type of wife! ;D You'll get through it~